Giving Myself Credit


It's hard to believe that this picture was captured almost 20 years ago now. It's hard to believe that this 2024 isy 20th Season in Triathlon as well as Running. My passion and dedication and love for Triathlon and eventually Running is something that I'm proud of. There have been too many reasons to quit or take a break over the last several years but here I am. Season 20 is not to far away. It's hard to look back at a lot of the not so good times but there are so many good times to look back at; even over the past few years. I am finally giving myself the credit I should have given myself a very long time ago. I've been doing a lot of hard work so Season 20 is worth celebrating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...