The Notebook

 



It's been 2024 for about a week now and I have yet to blog; so much for keeping my promises of blogging more. For many years and seasons I have kept training plans in the notebook pictured. Each workout has a color to correspond with it; swimming is blue, cycling is green, running is purple, brick workouts are orange, race days are  pink, and rest/active recovery days are red. Besides the day of the week and the date; each workout has it's title and how long the workout should be. I keep track of the details of the workout data (and short stories about the workout) on other platforms. The notebook has helped me keep organized in my training for so long now. If there are any athletes reading this; I hope this gives some guidance on a fun-ish way to stay organized.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...