Learning Something New

Last night I attended the Smithsonian National Zoo's annual Zoolights. I got an invite from one of my good triathlon friends; and went with some of her other friends and a few of her family members. I'm not sure if many know this but I'm getting into photography. I got a nice Luminex digital camera for my birthday this year. I am really good at taking photos in the daylight but last night I had a breakthrough. Thanks to one of my triathlon friends friends; I was able to capture some really amazing photos using the flash and I'm super PROUD of what I accomplished. Below are some of the photos straight from my digital camera. I hope everyone's holidays are as bright as the lights I captured.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...