Goal Completed with alot Learned

My running goal for 2023 was to run a 10k every month. I just completed it this morning. Ran a 10k as part of road races and triathlons 4 times while I just did it as training runs 8 times. The goals for this challenge werw to (a) respect the 10k distance more and (b) to get over the fear of the 10k distance being short but also wanting to have speed along with it. Challenge and Goal completed. Now I like the distance more because I completed it. I already have my sights set on a similar running challenge and  goal for 2024 with a twist added. Here's a rundown of the 12 10ks via screenshots from Garmin Connect.




A variety of times that were impacted by warmer weather as well as longer runs that were more than the 6.2 mile run distance. Happy to have completed this challenge.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...