An Update

I haven't posted on my blog a whole lot lately because I've had alot going on. I'm done with triathlons and run.road races for 2023 but still have a mastera meet coming up a week from today. I'm swimming the 200 Butterfly, the 100 Individual Medley, and the 200 Individual Medley. I might be swimming on a relay with Montgomery Ancient Mariners but I'll find out some time next week. I'm still in working on my 2024 race schedule as I age up to the Gals 40-44 age group. I'm definitely doing the RipIt Events Bear Sprint Triathlon and the Kinetic Multisports Rock Hall Olympic Aquabike and the Rock Hall Sprint Triathlon (back to back days) but need to sign up. I'll do the Montgomery Ancient Mariners Albatross Open masters (it's hosted by my masters team) meet but don't know a date yet for the meet. I'm signed up for the Kinetic Multisports Lums Pond Sprint Triathlon but that's because I had to defer my entry from 2023 to 2024 due to my last minute entry I to USA Triathlon Age Geoup Nationals in Milwaukee the same weekend of Lums Pond this year. I'll find some 5k and 10k road races to possibly do. I'm waiting to hear from my local triathlon club about their team race schedule so I can race with the people I always see at Happy Hour. Morw to come soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...