One Week From Today



Just like that... now I'm the swimmer doing 1.2 miles in Zachs' Bay as well as the runner doing the 13.1 mile run at the Inaugural IRONMAN 70.3 Jones Beach NY in Long Island one week from today. So instead of my total miles being 13.1 it's now up to (and won't go any higher than) 14.3 miles. Not sure how the swim or run will go but I'm confident that I'll do well with the very little training I've done. My goal for the swim is to come out of the water in no slower than 45 minutes and for the run I'd LOVE to run a sub 2:50 half marathon. The weather; as I've been obsessively checking it (for the run of course) is still looking to be low 70s and overcast skies. But yeah; a short update for now. T Minus 7 Days until I get to do an Aquathon aka Swim Run with a few hours rest between. Happy about how my Season Nineteen Things are going towards the home stretch. Grateful that I'm still capable and able to do these hard things :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...