USA Traithlon Nationals

 

 


 

Back in the middle of May I raced the RipIt Events Bear Sprint Triathlon I placed first in the Gals 35 to 39 age group. I knew at that moment I qualified for USA Triathlon Nationals in Milwaukee Wisconsin but wasn't sure I was going to go out there for it. I got my email qualification letter middle of June and decided that it would only be fair to myself to go to a state I've never been to so I can compete at Nationals. I figure this is my chance; just like USAT Nationals in Cleveland in 2018. Travel and hotel arrangements are made. Dad will be driving Zoom 2.0 to and from Milwaukee and I'll be flying to and from Milwaukee. All I have left to do now is train my heart out for the race of a lifetime; something I've been looking forward to. I'm not a fan of the Olympic Distance too much but it will be a fun experience.

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...