It's Been A While

 So much for posting at least once a month. It's been over 3 months since I've written a blog post on here. I've been really busy with life; which has included training, racing, going to baseball games (now that hockey season is fully over), and working. I've raced way to much since I posted about the 2023 Montgomery Ancient Mariners Albatross Open back in early April. I've done the RipIt Events Columbia Gateway Duathlon, the Montgomery County Road Runners Pikes Peek 10k Road Race, and the Kinetic Multisports General Smallwood Sprint Triathlon all within 20 days of each other in April. In the middle of May I completed the RipIt Events Bear Sprint Triathlon then in early June I completed the Kinetic Multisports Rock Hall Olympic Triathlon. I don't have another race until I do the Kinetic Multisports Sprint Triathlon in early August ; which is good since I have the Marine Corps Marathon end of October and I MUST get down to training. I have less than 20 weeks now to get ready for my 1st marathon since  early 2018 but also my 21st marathon since late 2006. Oh did I mention I got talked into being a Girls on the Run of Montgomery County Solemate as I get ready for MCM. So I also have a little less than 20 weeks not to get a little over $250 raised. I'm more worried about running the marathon in the 6 hour time limit than I am about the fundraising but it seem that I'm putting much pressure on myself. It's unwanted and not needed so I need to stop. Up next on my blog; race report and pictures from all the races I've done since mid April. Peace Out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...