Run with the Marines

 

 


Ooops I did it again! Signed up for the October 29th 2023 edition of the Marine Corps Marathon today. I'm all signed up not just for my 21st marathon since 2006 but my 2nd MCM. I gained entry into MCM back in 2016 when it was via lottery but since the pandemic era of racing it's now entry via general registration. I said back in 2016 that this specific marathon was way to big size-wise with too many people and a very crowded course of participants and it was a one and done marathon. Ehhhhh... WRONG!!!!!! I truly love this iconic road race. The crowd support as well as the Marine support that lines the course is a amazing. Still have a long way to go but I'm so very excited to Run with the Marines in October.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...