My Favorite Triathlon Apparel Brand

So in LOVE with Zoot Sports triathlon and running apparel. I ONLY have a run tank, a tri tank, and two pairs of tri shorts BUT it's been well worth the money spent. Here is the small collection of what I have so far...
Women's LTD Run Sunset Chill Out Ink Tank. I just received this in the mail this afternoon and can not wait to wear it. The back says "Swim Bike Run" on it so you know it's a triathlon branded company. The fabric is really soft and it should work well on my short run tomorrow.
Women's Performance Good Vibes Racerback Tri Tank and Women's Performance Good Vibes 6 Inch Tri Shorts. I wore this kit for both USA Triathlon Age Group Nationals in Cleveland Ohio and for the North East Sprint Triathlon in North East Maryland; both races were in August. Even though there is alot of black on the kit (which usually makes me feel over heated and such racing in the sun); it is a cute and comfortable kit. Also what's great about the kit; I got it on sale.
Women's Core Black 6 Inch Tri Shorts. Another purchase that came in the mail today. I needed another pair of tri shorts so I went with black because it goes with EVERYTHING I own. I think I'll wear them on my short run tomorrow just to give them a test run.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...