Race Week Is Here

The day is almost here. This Sunday June 17th I will finally get to kick off my 2018 triathlon season in Bear Delaware at the Kinetic Multisports Tri It Sprint Triathlon. The triathlon consists of a 750 meter open water swim, then a 10 mile bike, to finish off with a 3.1 mile run. I'm really excited to see what I can do. I do have time goals but my main goal is to enjoy myself and of course push my body out of it's comfort zone. I've been working my tail off this off-season so it's time to leave it all out there. I'm staying with my two friends who live in Elkton Maryland which is about 15 to 20 minutes from Bear Delaware so they might come out to watch. It would be super FUN if they did. My bib number is 216 and apparently there is tracking so if you want to track me; click here.Wish me well; it's almost time to TRI, YAY!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...