Progress

I don't know if this is what everyone else thinks; but I have made progress. The progress in my training has been huge. I haven't raced yet; but in 10 days I'll find out if I see the results I've been hoping for. It's been a LONG off-season for me; being my last race was end of October 2017. I've been training alone; in the early mornings and late in the evenings. I've followed the plans as they were written. Yes; I missed a few workouts but I got in 95% of my key workouts, mostly consisting of long runs and track workouts. My minute mile pace on my runs have blown me away. I can't remember the last time I did my 18, 19, and 20 mile runs in under an 11:10 minute mile average pace. I'm super proud of that progress. The only type of progress I need to really work on is my attitude and confidence levels. To be totally honest both have sucked majorly throughout this journey. I can't pinpoint the reason why but at least I'm aware of it. I'm gonna continue to work on it because I know that nobody wants to hear negativity from me anymore. Making progress is good and I need to keep doing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...