Hard Decisions...

As a triathlete; just like in other life things I have to make hard decisions. This current decision is hard as anything. Right now I have to make a decision of continuing to be coached by Heather or continue to be part of the HERevolution team. One thing that comes along of being part of the HERevolution team that is a requirement is ordering the Team Kit. I'd LOVE to order the team kit, but it I want to be coached by Heather I can't afford the team kit for HERevolution. I've ultimately decided to email the team director for HERevolution to tell her I need to be dismissed from the HERevolution team due to the fact I won't have the money to order the team kit. I'm honestly embarrassed and sad; but continuing to have Heather coach me is more important to me. Don't get me wrong I want to be part of an ambassador team; but being coached is something I need and it doesn't require a team kit. I feel sad but I can always find something to wear this coming season. I deeply believe in the brand and what they stand for and wish everyone on the team the BEST. Hard Decisions; it's part of life and part of being a triathlete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...