Wanting To Rebel

So this past weekend was not the weekend I was hoping to have had; which is very good actually. The ORIGINAL plan was to be a rebel and not get my workouts in. The FINAL plan and the plan that was EXECUTED; I got all my workouts in. I got two bike trainer rides and one run outside done. It has something to do with it being the off season that I did't want to get my workouts in. I procrastinated until 10 pm Saturday night to get my 1 hour 30 minute ride in; partially due to the face that I worked all day at the front desk at the pool. Sunday morning there was still snow on the ground and I was scared of icy roads from overnight re freezing so I thought about doing my hour long run on the treadmill. I then was like nope going outside. Took it easier and was cautious and I ended up having a gorgeous run on Beach Drive in Rock Creek Park. Then this LAST workout for the weekend; I wasn't able to get in till later in the day. I complained and moaned for some of it; but got it done. My attitude has been lame and my motivation has been lacking. I think it's a mix between the off season and it's cold outside. But as I think about it; the harder I work in the off season; the better of a season I'll have in 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...