Social Media Stuff To Come...

Since I've been a member of the HERevolution Team 2018; I've stepped up to do some or well quite a bit of social media stuff for the team. It's started on our Facebook group that the girls on the team can post. I made up the document for all the girls to put their race schedules on. When the new year rolls around; I'll do the SHOUT OUT posts each Friday to wish my HERevolution Sisters good luck at their races. Yesterday; I added a line in the social media document for anyone to put their blog link down. I'd love to get on the page and see that I'm not the only HERev Sister who has a triathlon and running blog. Well, I spoke with Darcy; who is in charge of the team and I'll be starting a blog for the team and hopefully a team Instagram and Twitter page. I'm actually really excited about this opportunity to take charge like this. It's such an amazing feeling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...