Qualified...

I opened up my email on Friday and saw this. I dunno how it happened and feel undeserving of it but WOW; that was something I would have never expected to see. The first person I emailed was my coach; since it was her training plans and my hard work that got me to qualify at either Rev3 Montclair Tri or Irongirl Columbia Tri this past summer. The first thing I thought was "how am I going to afford something like this". Then I realized the twinster has a good friend from college who lives in Cleveland and HOPEFULLY I can stay with her or her family. Then it occurred to me that its only a 7 hour drive to Cleveland from the DC area. Somehow I'm gonna make it work. The last time I qualified for USA Triathlon Age Group Nationals was 10 years ago; but because I wanted to go to ITU Long Distance Tri Worlds in France that summer, I passed up going to Age Group Nationals that year. I'm NOT missing out. I'll get there; I don't know how but I'll get there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...