It's Really Creepy...

Not so much the thought that another marathon is coming up so soon; but more that fact that I found out via a friend that people actually dress in costume to run the Monster Mash Marathon and Half Marathon. I have gotten asked by some friends if I'm dressing up. My response has been "No, I'm dressing up as a runner". Ok; so I may add a bow or two to my hair but that's as far as dressing up in costume I am going. I just don't get how people can run a longer distance in costume. I'm going to wear my Betty Design Spark Beauty Bar Tri Shorts, my soft Pink Under Armour Running Tank, my white CEP Compression Socks, along with either my SBR Sports Inc or Ironman 70.3 Atlantic City visor. So anyways; 9 Days, let the countdown resume. I'm ready to Embrace The Twenty Six Point Stinkin Two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...