Trying NOT to countdown...

I know today is September 1 of 2017. I know Ironman 70.3 Atlantic City is a shade over two weeks away. I know I just ordered my TriTats so I don't have to worry about race numbers being done by a Sharpie. I know I get to see all my friends from the Jersey Girls Stay Strong Multi Sport Club; most of them who I haven't seen since last September when I volunteered. I know I've chosen to continue to be coached by Heather Leiggi once this journey is complete. I know though I CAN NOT countdown. I will cry tears if I do. This whole entire journey which started before I got selected by Team Equally Inspiring by Tri Equal has been so unforgettable. I just honestly want to cry thinking about the experience I've had. It hasn't been easy. There have been days that workouts didn't get done but most days I completed them. I really don't want this journey to end. Right now I just need a hug.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...