Somewhat Speechless...

I now have less than TWO Weeks; T Minus THIRTEEN Days as the calendar says until Ironman 70.3 Atlantic City in New Jersey put on by race director Stephen DelMonte and Delmo Sports, Inc and I nearly speechless. These past almost three months have given me so much confidence and new found inspiration that I CAN DO THIS. So many times when I started this journey with getting coached thanks to the Equally Inspiring Team; there were alot of I CAN'T DO THIS. I'm finally believing that I've changed for so much good as this journey to such a dream and epic 70.3 for me gets so much closer. The confidence makes me speechless. I even posted on social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) that I'm proud of where I've gotten in a short time. I'm amazed that I had the courage and strength to get out what I did for everyone to see. I just want this confidence to hang around. I want to be positive that this is my race; my reward, the icing on the cake for all countless swim bike and run miles I've put in. Since positive and triathlon is a such a new combination; I need ways to make sure they stay in tact in with one another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...