Lets See If I Remember How To Triathlon...

In 3 weeks or 21 days I will be traithloning for the first time since that long and magical day in Lake Placid. Lets see if I remember how to swim then bike then run. This one is a sprint though... 750 meter open water swim, 12 mile bike, then a 3.1 mile run in Montclair Virginia. The swim is in the communities lake and the bike and run have rolling hills. The only issue I see is that this one is a sprint... a distance I haven't conquered since 2012 at the Celebrating Heroes Triathlon in Columbia Maryland. The truth... I'd like to go all out and make my scream because it's doing something insanely hard. The good news... I'm conditioned well in all three sports but I need to practice fast transitions and figure out if I'm wearing or not wearing socks on the run portion. Oh well... should be FUN. I love love love this sport.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...