I Shined at the Potomac River Run Marathon

I was well off my Personal Best for a marathon run... but sure did I shine! After the first out and bak... 13.1... I was at 1 hour 53 minutes! With 20 miles down and 6.2 miles to go I was just a smidge under 3 hours. At that point... if I could just keep up the pace and NOT hit the wall... I could do a SUB 4 HOUR marathon! Well at mile 24... not just did I hit the wall... I couldn't take in Water... Gu Chomps didn't bode well with my stomach and wouldn't go down... I felt sick to my stomach... so I decided to just enjoy the last two miles as best I could! My final time at 26.2... after the second out and back on the towpath.. 4 hours 6 minutes 47 seconds! With that I am now an ELEVEN TIME MARATHON FINISHER! Here we go...

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...