Clinched...

Read it as it says on the MoCo Road Runners Website under the Interim Champhionship Series Standings for 2012 in the Gals 25 to 29 Age Group Female Age 25--29 Rank Bib Name Points Races R01 R02 R03 R04 R05 R06 R07 R08 R09 R10 R11 ---- ---- ---------------------- ------ ----- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 1 410 Marci Goldberg 57 ( 7) 9 10 8 9 10 10 9 clinched 1st place Yes.. especially those last three words... clinched 1st place! Those three words I've been waiting to see all season long and for a few seasons now! It means more than just getting three first places... three second places... and one third place in my age group this season at so far seven of the nine Championship Series Races already run for MoCo Road Runners... it means I'm actually amounting to something as runner! Yes it's only in my running club... in my age group... but it's something... RIGHT? But I am super proud of myself for this accomplishment! I guess its fair enough to say I'm once again The Champ! Here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...