Parks Half Marathon...

This weekend will be the beginning of my long distance races starting with the Parks Half Marathon! I ran this race last year and had a BLAST! It's a point to point race that starts at the Rockville Metro by Rockville Town Center and finishes in the heart of downtown Bethesda by Bethesda Row! As always... I'm looking forward to this race! I'm not hoping for a PR in the distance... but I want to have a good race in which my mind and body will be tired but I will feel accomplished in my performance! We'll see how it goes though! I haven't been doing the long runs I've needed to be doing but I'm sure legs can handle the distance... esp since the distance is normal for me! Here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...