Two Things Tuesday... Bicycles

Where should I start off with this post about bicycles... oh I know...

*My new favorit love in US Cycling... Tyler Farrar... won Stage 3 of the Tour de France! How fitting that on July 4th... an American win the stage? The French must just love it!

*I rode my own bicycle yesterday! My dad, his Lemond, my Focus (Speedy), and I all took a 36ish mile spin. Dad and his Lemond actually did twice that since he rode earlier with a friend about the same distance. So he did about 72 total... good for you dad. The ride we all took features alot of variety in terrain; flat and hills and speedbumps. Our average was a little slower than I wanted but we did run into a lot of stoplights and did go UP a lot of hills.

Here we go...

Comments

steelcityfox said…
Craziness!! How long does it take to go 36 miles? I am trying to remember how long our bike ride was when we were out in CA in March, and I think it was like an hour for 3 miles lol (of course, we had beach rental bikes, so that didn't help - the chains kept popping off every time we tried to change gears!).

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...