First Things Friday... Being Scared!

Right now I'm reading "Mile Markers" by Kristin Armstrong! Such a wonderful and inspiring read! I'm on the part of the book titled ONE THING... Page 121 if you need to know! The quote Kristin states at the start of the chapter is as follows...

"Do one thing every day that scares you." Eleanor Roosevelt

Well... in the past few days... weeks... and months I've experienced alot and am so scared of doing many things each day! Here are some things I'm scared to do that I will follow through with this weekend...

* Write an email to Mina Samuels... author of "Run Like A Girl"!

* Write an email to my friend Joe's friend who is a race director... to get started on planning the Marathon Mom 5k... sometime this fall... to honor my mom's memory!

* Keep the communication on the down low at work... it's a long story!

Why I'm scared to do any of this... well becuase it's change... and change is scary!

Here we go...

Comments

Unknown said…
I love that quote. It's hard to do things that scare us... but I think we all come out stronger when that happens! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...