Wrong Turn...

So my training plan of attack for both Pittsburgh 26.2 and the ChesapeakeMan 140.6 have taken a wrong turn for the weekend. Thanks to me being nice and taking an all day shift at Barnes and Noble for this coming Sunday... there will be no long long run this weekend and no long long bike this weekend. It kinda sucks... cause Sunday... OMG... it's supposed to be nice for either of those training sessions. So I figure now that Saturday I will head to spin class at LA Fitness to take place of the long long bike ride and Sunday after work I'll go down to Beach Drive and be able to get at least 10 to 11 miles of running in this weekend. It's not so much the training for ChesapeakeMan 140.6 I'm concerned about... that race is like weeks and weeks away. It's Pittsburgh 26.2 I'm now concerned about... that race is like a little over 4 weeks away! Oh well... what can I do? Well... ok... I guess I can't be worried about it!

Oh and my Staff Rec at Barnes and Noble... Run Like A Girl by Mina Samuels... is flying off the shelf! And now... heehee... I lent it to my store manager... who will HOPEFULLY be inspired to get out and become that runner she wants to be!

Here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...