Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ummm...

That's right... ummm... is the right word and expression. I'm trying to decide...5 months out of the Big Day... Lake Placid... if I should drop out of the race and collect my $150. See my training is not going all to splendid and I'm not all that motivated. I know it's my decision and I'll take the time to decide what I do.

More to come...

7 comments:

MCM Mama said...

Good luck with the decision! This winter has certainly made training a challenge.

Shelley said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Bethany + Ryan said...

Good luck with you decision! When do u have to decide by? I hope u don't decide to opt out but it would be better then going in to it unprepared and hurting urself. Good luck! You can do it! U r inspiring to many people, don't forget that :-)

Anne Marie said...

I wanna say nooooo like shelley, but yeah...i'm just a reader, not the actual one going through the process and decision.
good luck;-)

TRI-james said...

5 months is a long way away.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Awwwwwww. I'm with Shelley too, but it's your decision. Tough one to make!!! Just make sure that you won't regret anything. Take care!

Colleen said...

Hard decision... It's an experience you'll neer forget, but if your heart isn't in it, don't torture yourself! :)