Good Luck All Ya'll @ IM Louisville

In less than 12 hours from now IM Louisville will be well underway... which means I will be in front of my computer at Ironman.com ... IM gear on... stalking those earning their Mdots all day long. Good Luck to the following Mdot seekers...

Shelley McKee (blogger peep) #2215

Monica Murphy (Team USA teammate @ LD World Championships 2007) #179

Sydney Pitt (one of my fiercest age group competitors) #182

Victoria Piper (co worker at Richardson Bike Mart) #1880

David Barron (teammate on North Texas Masters swimming) #905

Dewey Gilbert (teammate on North Texas Masters swimming)#1986

Gary Goode (teammate on North Texas Masters swimming) #1532

Mike (friend of Running Jayhawk) #357

So with that I'm off here...

More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...