What A Weekend

Just some FUN moments from this past weekend's Kinetic Multisports Rock Hall Weekend; where I completed the Olympic Distance Aquabike on Saturday June 1st and the Sprint Distance Triathlon on Sunday June 2nd. Got to see some Cute Cats as well as Cool People. Reached two finish lines in two days; which meant I earned some bling. I volunteered at packet pickup Saturday;  for the Sprint Triathlon on Sunday. Race Dedications, Race Recaps and some other Rock Hall moments coming up on the blog. 




My buddy Marmalade helping me pack and unpack things!

    
My boy Donald chilling! Showing me how it's done!


My girl Spot who inspected all my bags was exhausted so she napped!.


Embracing my friend Ilene with a very long awaited hug!


I mean isn't Ilene the cutest and sweetest! She rocked the bike rides of her relays this weekend! So PROUD of her!


Olympic Distance Aquabike Finish Line Photo from Saturday 


Rock Hall Sprint Distance Triathlon Finish Line from Sunday


With my girl Ann! She's the BEST! 
Ann is good one!


Greg Hawkins; the man behind Kinetic Multisports!
I LOVE supporting his races as he's made me
feel welcome and wanted over the years! 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 Things I Learned During Season 20 In Triathlon

Celebrating Myself