More Than For Me...





This coming season will be my 15th season doing triathlons. Each season; I like to change things up, do something different. This milestone season in the sport is much more than about me. On Saturday September 28th; I will complete the Kinetic Multisports Waterman's Half Iron Distance Triathlon. I will swim 1.2 mile, cycle 56 miles, and run 13.1 miles through Rock Hall, Maryland and other nautical towns on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. This triathlon season is dedicated to each and every girl I have coached in the past and am currently coaching through Girls on the Run of Montgomery County. Throughout my triathlon season I am a Girls on the Run Solemate and am raising money for Girls on the Run of Montgomery County. My goal is set at $500 but I hope to raise more than that. I am so happy that I am finally getting to be a Solemate and am doing triathlons for more than just me. If you'd like to make a small donation, click here. Thank You in advance for your generosity and helping empower these young girls so they know anything is truly possible and they can do anything they set their minds to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...