A Third Year...



I am so super happy to announce that for a THIRD year I am an SBR Sports, Inc Ambassador. I LOVE and LIVE BY their products. I wasn't too worried that I wouldn't get my spot on the ambassador team but when I got the email; I was jumping up and down for pure excitement.




My ALL TIME favorite SBR Sports, Inc product is by far TriSlide. I use it when swimming, cycling, and running. The 4 ounce spray can is easy to carry in my swim, bike or run bag when I train and race. It keeps me from chafing and blistering. If you have any questions about any of the products SBR Sports, Inc. makes just ask. Also I will have discount codes for everyone as soon as I get them so stay tuned.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition