2018 Season In Pictures


I can not believe the year of 2018 is almost over and we will soon be ringing in the year of 2019 within the matter of days. Here are some of my favorite pictures captured from my 2018 season.



One Salty and Happy New Jersey Marathon Finisher


My 20th Marathon Finisher Medal from New Jersey is so pretty.


Could not believe I podiumed at the Kinetic Multisports Tri It Sprint Triathlon in Bear Delaware. I ended up 3rd in the 30-34 female age group. First time I stood on the podium in over 7 years. Yay!


Looking Strong and Powerful on the bike course at USA Triathlon Age Group Nationals in Cleveland Ohio. 


Oh Yeah People! I swam cycled and ran my way to become a USA Traithlon National Age Group Finisher in #TheLand.


Coming out of the water at the Kinetic Multisports North East Sprint Triathlon in North East Maryland. This was a bucket list race for years. Happy I finished my time in the female 30-34 age group with a triathlon I always wanted to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...