A New Ohana



So last Thursday I got the email I had been waiting for. I made the Zoot Sports Team Zoot for 2019. I have a new ohana and am very excited about it. I know it's just another ambassador team but I'm a big believer of the brand. Off and on for the past 14 years I've worn Zoot. The brand is cute, comfortable, and affordable for a major triathlon clothing brand. I am still so happy I made the team like you won't believe it. It means alot to me; so much I still don't have words to describe these feelings. I know I'll make a great ambassador and can't wait to find out what the team kit will look like. I'm still gonna order the 83 kit; just don't know what pieces of the kit I'll order. It was great to get so much positive feedback from friends and fellow triathletes when I posted that I made the team. More updates as they become available. But here's to a new Ohana and a new Family for 2019. Let's Do This!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition