Different Attitude

So I'm trying this new thing; it's called having a better attitude toward things related to triathlon. Where I can improve; having a more positive attitude about the coaching thing. I think I was just having a terrible day when I blogged about how the coaching thing and things with my coach are not ideal. In fact; that was a negative attitude. If there were issues that my coach was having with me she would have told me. I mean there have been things here and there; but she is still my coach and hasn't given up on me yet. So we can totally now disregard yesterday's not so ideal part of my blog post. Where I have improved; my attitude toward a not so hot training session. What I mean is today's swim session sucked butt as I am going to put it. I could have definitely beaten myself up about each 400 Pull with Paddles getting slower and slower; but I chose not to do that. Instead I embraced the fact that I kept both sets of 3x100s Swim and the one set of 8x50s FAST Pull with Paddles consistent pace-wise. I mean my pace was super duper slow and I could have cried and whined and moaned about how sluggish those splits were; but I'm glad I chose to look at it the other way. I feel like I'm definitely looking at things in a better perspective now; but there is always room for improvement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...