Wanting To Challenge Myself...

Tomorrow turns the page to week FOUR of my off-season. The past three weeks were just super easy and super light. Even though I haven't taken a good look at all my workouts; this week my coach is most likely gonna give me some workouts that challenge me. I don't know for sure if I'm FULLY recovered yet but we'll see this week. I have one rest day, two swim days, two bike days, and two run days. I know the volume is still a little on the light side but I think there might be a little more intensity than there has been. I'm hoping for some challenges in my training this week; just to keep me going and feeling good about the NOTHING that I have coming up for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...