Turning Into A Reality..

Reality is I really have been thinking about doing a Half Iron Distance Triathlon during the 2019 Triathlon Season; though I can't think about the training plans yet that will be given to me by my coach Heather. This distance is something I've been thinking about for the past week and a half; since my 2018 triathlon season was over. I want the challenge of doing a semi longer distance and that is all I've been thinking about. I've decided on Kinetic Multisports Watermans Half in September of 2019. It's something I want to do so bad. The course is flat as a pancake which can be good and bad at the same time. Flat is good because there are no hills to climb. Flat is bad because there is no change in elevation; which could get boring. Either way; I'm excited about it. I'm ready to rise to the occasion and put hard work into the training and work on my nutrition most of all. I have a long off-season ahead of me but I can't wait for the 2019 Season to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition