Triathlon...

Because that's all I have right now and that's all I will ever have in my life. I may have not known that back in 2004 when I first started in the sport; but throughout the past 14 years I've figured it out. It's the ONLY thing I have. That's the ONLY thing people know me as. That's the ONLY thing people will even remember me as. I'm not fast enough or strong enough or rock star enough but I do it anyways. Swimming and Cycling and Running helps me. I'm NOT ALLOWED to discuss how and why it helps me but it's pretty big and it's pretty important. I really wish I could write more about why Triathlon is my calling but I'd be in big trouble if I did and would have to delete this post. I'm on the fence about writing more but I'm scared as heck to take that risk. So I'll just leave this here and stop writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition