2018 USA Triathlon Age Group Nationals...

In the books. I swam (and survived) the 1 to 2 foot swells of Lake Erie, cycled through the rough(ish) roads of downtown Cleveland, ran a solid run through Edgewater Park, and arrived at the Red Carpet Finish Line full of smiles with my confidence and head held up high. Saturday August 11th will be a day I NEVER forget; well when it comes to the world of triathlon at least. I had a pretty solid race at my FIRST ever USA Age Group National Championships in Cleveland Ohio. All the early mornings and late nights; well they paid off in a HUGE way. So happy and still somewhat on Clould 9 still. I'll also post pictures as I share my Nationals experience. But in the meantime; National Age Group Championship Finisher in the House!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition