The Start of Something New

With Triathlon Season now in full swing I've discovered something. #1 I DON'T own enough swimsuits and #2 I need another Tri Kit
#1- New Swimsuits... Yes I ordered TWO swimsuits. The first one was my new Team SBR Sports Inc suit and the second was a Sporti brand suit from swimoutlet.com
#2- New Tri Kit... Yes as much as I LOVE my Betty Designs Spark Beauty Bar Tri Tank and Tri Shorts; I'm going to order another Tri Kit. As much as want to order another Betty Designs kit I've been looking at other brands and it looks like I'm going to order a Tri Kit from Zoot. I'm truly disappointed in the little bit of selection that Betty has to offer. I've thought about what brands I've worn in the past and really am liking some of these kits from Zoot. As soon as I order my kit; which will most likely be this week; I'll post what I ordered.
Oh there is a #3 to the start of something new...I took third place in my age group at the Kinetic Multisports Tri It Sprint Triathlon on June 17th! I haven't podiumed in nearly 7 years and boy did it fell good to stand on the podium. Hard Work Does Pay Off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition