Hmmmmm...

So yeah; this week was not my greatest week of triathlon training. I started out great and then well; I went a little downhill.
Although there are some yellows and reds; besides all the greens, I've learned an IMPORTANT and HUGE lesson. It's really ok to have a not so great day of training. Heather isn't upset, which helps me not be upset, all in all no one is upset because it happens sometimes. I've learned to move on and move past those bad days. Not so great days are all part of the process with training. I've worked my butt off; made alot progress, and that right there is what matters most. I'll come back though; afterall Heather does call me the #comebackqueen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition