Not Just Yet...

I want to post about how AMAZING my long run of 11 miles that I did on Sunday; but I can't bring myself to talk about it just yet. Yes; I averaged a 9:37 minute mile pace for 11 freaking miles which is so awesome and so unheard of and well hasn't happened in a long time; but I'm not ready to talk about the run yet. I can't talk about my run yet because I don't believe it happened. I need to change my attitude a bit before I can talk about anything along the lines of my progress of my training. I've been heavily NEGATIVE the past two days following the long run. I was so negative that I emailed my triathlon coach the worst thing I could have emailed her. In return I got an email that I needed to see. "The Negativity Has To STOP" was part of it but not all of it. For some reason I was relieved to see that. I'm not saying she was mad at me by any means; but I think it frustrated her that I was having such a negative attitude towards my training lately. The relief I had to get such an email from her is something deep I can't explain right now; because I have to process it myself. Once day I'll be able to talk in a positive manner about my training and the progress I've made; but it's too soon. I have a many long runs left before New Jersey and many training days before the season. One day; hopefully soon, I can blog in the positive mindset about my training.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...