Shout Out

So as you know on Saturday I had one of the most spectacular performances at the Germantown Masters Solstice Meet this past Saturday. Now the new Personal Bests matter alot; mainly because I had a crappy day yesterday. A .07 second drop in the 200 meter butterfly is good but an 11 second drop in the 400 meter free; Wow and I mean WOW. I worked really hard on Tuesdays and Thursdays at L4 Swimming masters practice and worked hard on Fridays on my own with Heather's workouts. Well; after my events I had posted to social media the pictures of me and my 1st place medal and 2nd place ribbon. I texted Heather and she told me how awesome and amazing it was; but then when I saw what popped up on Heather's Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook page took me by total surprise and felt so good in so many ways. Heather was really proud of my hard work to achieve what I did on Saturday. I really do have a good and caring coach. As much as sometimes I want to call it quits with her; I'm really happy she recognizes what her athletes are accomplishing in the sport.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition