Rock'n N Rev'n

So now I have the trucker hat made by Headsweats and the suit made by Splish. The HErevolution Rock'n N Rev'n line makes me the think of the 90s; with the checkerboard and the font used. I like wearing swim, cycling, and running attire that is flashy and bright and out there; so this line is totally me. I've worn the trucker hat alot and it's great for running. I wore the swim suit the first time today and got so many compliments that it was cute and looked great on me. I usually don't care much about compliments but knowing that total strangers at the pool were like "that suit looks good on you" made my day. Right now i'm working on a blog post for the HERevolution blog on the website with a review of the Rock'n N Rev'n line and promise to share it with y'all when it comes up on the blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...