Baby It's Gonna Be Cold Outside

So it's supposed to be freezing cold tomorrow with wind chills in the 20s but I really don't care; I'll be at the track by 5:30 at the earliest or 5:45 am at the latest. I'm doing this because it's on the training plans but also because I want to have a good off-season. I want to and need to and be prepared for an EPIC 2018 season. I saw a quote earlier this week that says "Triathletes bodies are made in the winter". The quote stood out. For me it said that the winter is when my body will get prepared for the spring, summer, and fall; basically my 2018 season. I have to go out tomorrow morning. It will be cold but it's something I need to do. I'm committed to my off-season. I'm committed to getting out in the cold and darkness. I'm just committed. I'm being coached so I need to be accountable for getting my workouts in. I want to continue to work hard.
Another reason I want to run; I need break in my brand new Mizuno Wave Rider's since the now former pair has holes in them. Looking forward to pushing it on the track tomorrow morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...