All Green

So like the past several weeks; I actually got ALL my training in this week. That means on TrainingPeaks all boxes are shaded green. It's a BIG deal seeing all green on my training plans. It's been a tough week and so many of my workouts I wasn't sure I'd actually do. I swam twice with masters and once on my own; equaling close to 4.3 miles of pool swimming. I got on the bike trainer twice; totaling 33.2 miles. Due a quarter size blister on my right heel; thankfully I only had two run this week, one outside and one inside equaling 8.5 miles this week. I found out via the coach that this was a recovery week which I didn't know.
Of the three pool swims; I liked the one on Friday the best. It was the shortest swim of all week and I got to wear my new HERevolution Rock'n N Rev'n swimsuit which arrived Thursday night. Even though my average minute per 100 pace was only a sluggish 1:55, I felt smooth in a new suit. I also got so many compliments. But who wouldn't when your swim suit says "Rev It Up" in bright yellow on the butt? Of the two bike workouts, I liked Wednesday's ride because the main set involved some intervals and I got my heart rate up for once. Believe it or not; I enjoyed my treadmill run; which I did tonight the most. The blister I acquired last Sunday is finally healing so the run wasn't too miserable. I also for once pushed the pace on the treadmill because I got tired of going slow. Tomorrow is an off day or rest day; whichever you want to call it, and I'm looking forward to it. It's also a Jewish Christmas once again; which means eating Chinese food and seeing a movie. Happy Holiday's Y'all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition