Zoom 2.0

So the twinster and best friend have agreed that they don't like my new(ish) QRoo Kilo Zoom 2.0 because he isn't yellow like Zoom was and with that they won't have any chance of finding me at races BUT I am in LOVE. Zoom lasted for 10 traithlon seasons with ups and downs and all arounds; but sometimes you need to move on. This is a combined birthday and Hannukah gift from Dad (that i'm also helping pay for) for at least the next two years. Zoom 2.0... as your new owner I PROMISE to take the best care of you and ride you with oh so much happiness through good and bad times. So happy tomorrow is Wednesday and that we get to ride outside (even if its freezing). I can't promise I'll be FAST but at least we'll look good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition