Coachable

So ever since I hired Heather to be my triathlon coach back in October; I've been using the hashtag #coachable. Maybe I think to much about things but I really like being coached; especially by Heather. Getting up every morning; it's great to see workouts in TrainingPeaks that I must accomplish at some point. Especially right now; it keeps me accountable and keeps me from being lazy in the offseason. Though I decided to just go short next season with traithlon; I have some HUGE GOALS to get done. I'll share those goals after I talk about them with Heather; but I do have some in the making already. I like the variety in my so called Heather workouts I get for the week; which include Tuesday runs, Wednesday bikes, Friday swims, Saturday bikes, and Sunday bikes and runs. I have to say as much as I complain about the Friday swim workout sometimes; I do enjoy that one the most once I'm done. I also just like having Heather in my life to be brutally 100% honest. Even though I've only known her for a few months now; she's able to understand that sometimes I have tough days and my workouts may not get done all the way as planned. We've talked about this more than once but she's happy that I'm making it through on tough days. It's good to have her support; it's something I haven't always gotten when I've been coached. I'm committed to being coached by Heather through October of 2018 but something tells me this is just the start of an awesome journey (and a blooming friendship) with Heather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition