YES YOU CAN AND YOU WILL!!!!!

So it's OFFICIALLY Monster Mash Marathon Race week. There are nerves and excitement all around. But whatever it is I'm ready to run and finish my 19th marathon. I'm excited that my friends Faith and David will be coming and possibly the twinster; Julie will be coming out to be there for me. I love how Faith is excited because she's never seen me race; I hope David is excited too.
My mantra for this race. I got some feedback from Heather; my awe inspiring amazing coach from one of my workouts on TrainingPeaks. I CAN DO THIS. She knows I will and I know I will and every cheerleader in this sport knows I will. It won't be easy or a walk in the park, BUT I can do this. I love my cheerleaders and I'm happy they support my passion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...