One Week....

Today the plans by the coach called for a 13 mile training run for next weekend's Monster Mash Marathon. Well 13 miles turned into 10 miles. I wasn't feeling well. Even with a good breakfast, and using my Boom Energy Gels and Gu Eleectrolyte Tabs; I felt dizzy and lightheaded the whole way. I started at the top of the Capital Crescent in Bethesda, ran down to DC, along the water; and right when I got by the Smithsonian Metro I had to call it quits. I tried to get myself to run the last 3 miles but for my own safety I had to call it a day. With one week until my 19th marathon; I can't let this one run beat me up and get me down. Though it's been a quick build up to this momentous number marathon, I Can And Will Do This. Now it's time to just relax and really follow the week of easy training from the coach. I will post a few more blogs leading up to my day in Dover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition