Ready For This...

There are so many reasons as to why I sent out the signed contract for a full year commitment along with my first payment for the month of October to Heather yesterday. I know it may not seem like a big deal but it is. Back in November I found out via a comment on the Tri Equal Equally Inspiring Team page on Facebook that she was going to be coaching me for three months as I posted that I'd have to just be in suspicion. From that time last year it was basically almost 8 years since I was coached individually in the sport. The experience was great; I got a free test run of Heather and her workouts and got to know her a little better. By the time I went out to Delaware in July for my training day with her, I had asked her how much she charged per month. It had given me a good idea when I found out that possibly in October I'd start paying her. Around the time of Ironman 70.3 Atlantic City I was practically admitting to her that I wanted to come on as an athlete. So there you go; not I am one of her athletes for the next 12 months. Yes; it scares me as much as it excites me. But I'm ready. Ready to be accountable for getting my workouts complete. I'm ready to have to be really good with my communication if something is not going right or when I get overwhelmed. But most of all I'm ready to commit to this journey that I love doing. Training plans through Monster Mash Marathon; which is October 21 and will be lifetime marathon number 19 and thank goodness the LAST race of 2017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition